Re: tables

From: <daud11_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 07:48:38 GMT

Thanks for your reply Horace,

I have actually written a script to produce a report of the list of tables in OED tablespace and the size of each table (getting it from dba_segments). However, I will have to execute the script daily over a number of days before I can find out which tables have been growing very fast. I was hoping for a better and easier solution.

regards
Daud