Re: error logging in

From: Jyotheesh Sukumaran <jsukumar_at_isomedia.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 15:49:11 -0800

Have you set up SQL*Net.
You have to use SQL net easy configuration to do that. You can find that along with other oracle programs on the task bar.

Inside that specify the following
host name (which is the computer name or IP address) database name
TCP/IP (or any other protocol)
alias (you have to give this name - Afterwards this will be the service name when you log on )

Jyotheesh Sukumaran