Oracle to SQLBASE and vice versa

From: Jason Selby <jselby_at_cams.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 17:20:59 +0000

Hi Guys

We currently have 2 databases one in Centure/Gupta SQLBASE 6 and another in ORACLE 7.1.4.3.4, both run on a Netware platform. I have been tasked to make one update the other at regular intervals. I know how to set up timed triggers to make things happen in SQLBASE but how do I get a connection to ORACLE to send the stuff across. Alternatively can I do it from the ORACLE side.

Any help much appreciated

Jason Received on Tue Oct 27 1998 - 11:20:59 CST