Re: Oracle on NetWare

From: Steven H. Meller <smeller_at_nospam.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 14:19:35 -0500

My experience was that there is very little besides the Oracle Release notes that is relevant. That said, the release notes are pretty good. NetWare 5 is so new however, I would be reluctant to use it without extensive testing. It is obviously too early in the life cycle of that product to expect any relevant patches to exist for Oracle. Recall that the service pack was REQUIRED for NetWare 4.

Steve