Re: SQLLoader ?

From: Darrell & Janine Brown <nexgenco_at_mts.net>
Date: 1998/10/25

I think that SQL*Loader comes as part of the tools with your Oracel instalation. Try looking for an executable that is SQLLDR73.EXE or SQLLOAD.EXE. These come from the NT and VMS environments respectively. The feature are documented in the server tools manual.

Darrell Brown
Programmer-Analyst
MTS Communications Inc.