Translation to another language one aplication Developer 2000

From: Xavier Sarrate <alfa_at_edisa.es>
Date: 1998/10/25

I have one aplication with some (fmb , fmx) files writed in Spanish language.

I need to translate this aplication to another language how English.

How i can translate one fmb to another language easyli.

Exists one tools to convert one fmb to another language.

Thank , en advance

alfa_at_edisa.es Received on Sun Oct 25 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT