Re: linux lib nsl???

From: Lawrence <lsimela_at_mahalini.prestel.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 03:13:03 -0000

You need the development version of the glibc library. This is downloadable from ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/linux/slackware-3.5/contrib/ the file is called glibc-devel-2.0.5c.tgz there is also a readme file of the same name.
If you follow the isntructions there-in you should be able to upgrade your linux..
Before re-linking the executables you need to include the oracle lib path $(ORACLE_HOME)/lib in the ld-conf (not sure of the fullname) file. Note I don't think you can use environment variables,

I have Suse linux 5.2 as well and got it to work using this method

lawrence