sql dump

From: sivanantham kandan <siva_param_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 24 Oct 1998 16:19:31 GMT

Hi All,
How can I put a trace on all the sql issued by the particular user. Audit tells only action (insert, update ) performed by the user. in V$sql table , If I issue,

sql> stmt1
sql> stmt2
sql> stmt1

I see only two sql stmt. Now I do not know which is latest. Ie stmt1 ot stm2.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance
SIVA_KANDAN_at_hotmail.com Received on Sat Oct 24 1998 - 11:19:31 CDT