Personal Oracle 8 and Forms 1.6

From: Sam Lau <samuel_at_student.unsw.edu.au>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 16:14:57 +1000

Hi,

  Can anyone help me out with this problem. I have read 4 FAQs, emailed my dba and read many troubleshooting guides, but I still cannot get Personal Oracle 8 to connect to Forms. The problem I think lies with the Listener and the TCP protocol.

I also have followed the guide at:
http://www.developer2000.com
(in the articles section) but the listener still crashes with an illegal operation, page fault in <unknown>,

Tried everything, including local host 127.0.0.1 etc checking my sqlnet.ora, tns, and listener files for any mistakes.

I am trying to install it on Win98, and have also installed the SQL Net 2, as the reference tells me to.

Thanks in advance. Received on Sat Oct 24 1998 - 01:14:57 CDT