Icon path using web forms

From: Ben <bbenb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 22:13:56 +0800

Greetings,

I am having a problem with web forms.

I am using Jinitiator to view a number of forms i have made in Forms 5.0

These forms have a number of gif images in them and theirfore need to have an icon path set. I set my icon path in the registry.dat file to something like
default.icons.iconpath=http://server.somewhere:1701/graphics/ default.icons.iconextension=gif

I have no problems putting this path into my web browser and looking at my gifs this way.

Although when i execute the webforms via the web browser i get this error in the java window

Forms Applet version is : 4
Unable to create Image boilerplate: /s8b.jpg

I have no idea where it is getting the image S8b.jpg as my image is called login.gif

Has anyone had this error before or have any idea why i get this strange message ?

Thanks in advance
Ben Received on Fri Oct 23 1998 - 09:13:56 CDT