Oracle 8i

From: Declan Smith <D.Smith_at_itss.nerc.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 09:55:24 +0100

Hi,

Does anyone have a copy of Oracle 8i, and yes, a beta copy counts? I'd be very, very grateful if you could check sometihing for me. In the list of installable products is Pro*Fortran mentioned.

We are about to move to Oracle 8 but may delay till 8i is available. We need Pro*Fortran though.

Any information is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Dec. Received on Fri Oct 23 1998 - 03:55:24 CDT