Using SQL*Loader to load a comma delimited file

From: <sanjay.raj_at_roche.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 17:49:46 GMT

I have a comma delimited flat file ( having 1 million records). Some of the fields have a comma(,) as data too.

The control file looks like

load data
infile "/home/rajs/NPECMAP.TXT"
into table NPECMAP
fields terminated by ','
(Field1,field2,.....,field9)

One record is

-1001652147,Farm, A - Pvt Practice,415 PIER AVENUE,,MANHATTAN BEACH,90254,CA,310 5691249,Pvt Practice

Here "Farm, A - Pvt Practice" is a single field (field2) and has a comma(,) as data. How is it possible to load. I know we can load by changing the delimiter but HOW CAN I LOAD WITHOUT CHANGING THE DELIMITER.

Thanks