Help!! Installing Oracle 8.04 on Windows NT 5.0b2

From: <harlinn_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 15:12:55 GMT

I need help on how to install Oracle on NT 5.0b2. The Oracle 8.04 server is up and running on NT 5.0b2 and I can access it using SQL Plus 8.0 but I am unable to find the TNS service among the services on my machine.

Please, if anyone now how to solve this problem or have installed BDE on NT5.0b2 Help me with this problem!!

Eagerly awaiting help on this problem

Espen Harlinn&#137;