May procedures stops running for no reason!!! Please help

From: Robert Augustyn <robert.augustyn_at_unisys.com>
Date: 1998/10/21

Hi,
I have stored procedure which is activated every few minutes from Unix shell.
It is a package and is relatively large( over 2200 lines of code ) When I start it runs for several hours and then I get:

ERROR at line 1:

ORA-04045: errors during recompilation/revalidation of ARADMIN.CALL_ACTIONS
ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended
ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called
ORA-06512: at line 1

and have to recompile the procedure and it runs again ok for a while any idea what would be the problem and how to trace it?

Thanks in advance for your help
robert Received on Wed Oct 21 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT