OWAS 3.0.1 admin listener

From: Ingo Etienne <ingo_etienne_at_semantec.de>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 17:28:17 +0200

Hi everybody,

I´m running Web Application Server 3.0.1 on NT 4.

The problem is I cannot start the admin listener using the owsctl utility.
And when I try to start the NT service manually the following error message is displayed:

>Could not start the OracleWWWListener30ADMIN service on \\my_computer
>Error 2140: An internal Windows NT error occured.

Does anybody know something about this error ?

Thanks in advance
Ingo Received on Wed Oct 21 1998 - 10:28:17 CDT