Re: Purchasing Oracle Workgroup Server 7.3.3

From: <ktucker1858_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 13:54:24 GMT

It "7.3.4.X" is still listed as a "purchase-able" item at the Oracle Web store. Trying to get Oracle "Sales" to admit that they have a low-end @300 per user dbms is like pulling teeth in my experience with Oracle sales. "Sales Only"

-rkt

http://oraclestore.oracle.com/orastore/plsql/Doc.Show?doc_name=redesign/servers/ index.html&ref=1663596