Re: Database role admin making me nuts << BEWARE - SPAM.

From: MotoX <rat_at_tat.a-tat.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 13:30:06 +0100

    Ted Chila wrote in message =
<70kduj$1oh$1_at_fir.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...

    If you are faced with the problem of implementing realistic security = in a

    Developer/2000 environment, please visit us at: = http://www.recon.com/secur.htm

    You will find helpful information about Oracle and security, as well = as

    product info.
    RECON is also hosting a forum and newsletter on Oracle Tools topics. =  These

    are intended to be additional resources available to Oracle = professionals

    for the exchange of ideas. http://www.recon.com Received on Wed Oct 21 1998 - 07:30:06 CDT