problems with login

From: Sven Rosner <rosner_s_at_informatik.fh-hamburg.de>
Date: 1998/10/20

I had installed the Oracle Server on my Computer. I have problems to log in with the "Repository Login". I don't no what i I have to write in the field service. I know, that I have write their the name of the DB but i had never named the DB. Orcale installed it by himself and if i tryed to connect he told me that Oracle could not connect.
please help me Received on Tue Oct 20 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT