Re: Redo Log problem

From: <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 20:38:53 GMT

Any reason why you have three redo groups of 500k each? If not, why don't you create 4 redo groups of 10MB each. Regardless of what you decide, you need to increase the size of the logs to reduce this message. You also can have your batch job Commit more frequently.

Good Luck,
Satar

--
Oracle DBA/UNIX System Admin