how to store photos in oracle tables

From: <hpcheong_at_ncs.com.sg>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 06:56:20 GMT

hi there,

i would like to know how to go about storing photos in oracle table. i know that we need to define the datatype as long raw or raw fields but beside that, what else? how can we link the photos to that columns which is define as long raw or raw from a particular table. pls help..thanks in advance...

--

evelyn.