ostart73 can u tell me what is default password.

From: sam pal <sampal_at_prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 19:42:42 +0000

Hi

I am not dba. Please help me.

I have personal oracle 7.3.3

if go to explore then double click ostart73 it works. but if I type sqlplus scott/tiger_at_sam
 then asking password.

if go to Ms-dos prompt c:\orawwin95\ostart95

it is asking password. I don't know the password. Please can u tell me what is default passowd.

Thanks in advance.

Sam Received on Mon Oct 19 1998 - 14:42:42 CDT