Re: Where can I find Oraperl for NT

From: John D Groenveld <groenvel_at_cse.psu.edu>
Date: 19 Oct 1998 17:17:06 -0400

oraperl, the Perl4 extension, is dead. Instead, install Perl5 and the DBI/ DBD::Oracle modules. If you are without a compiler, you can download Perl and many modules from Activestate, or so I'm told.

Try http://www.dejanews.com/ for some hints.

BTW I've trimmed the newsgroups distribution. John
groenveld_at_acm.org Received on Mon Oct 19 1998 - 16:17:06 CDT