Re: CTXV32.HLP - Where is this file?

From: Joel R. Kallman <jkallman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 11:48:16 GMT

On Sat, 17 Oct 1998 15:24:24 +0100, "Jeremy Ovenden" <jovenden_at_hazelweb.co.uk> wrote:

>Using Oracle ConText with 7.3.3 on NT 4.0. Can anyone point me in the
>direction of the above help file?

This help file is installed when you install (in Oracle7 7.3.3) the ConText Option Viewer Control. If you have installed this software, this file should be located in the BIN directory of your ORACLE_HOME.

>Many thanks
>
>Jeremy Ovenden

Thanks!

Joel

Joel R. Kallman Oracle Government, Education, & Health

Columbus, OH                             http://govt.us.oracle.com

jkallman@us.oracle.com                   http://www.oracle.com

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation. Received on Mon Oct 19 1998 - 06:48:16 CDT