Re: Can't delete Bad Instance

From: Viacheslav Smolensky <samond_at_elcom.ru>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 11:20:27 +0300

Jason Salter wrote in message <36248472.4602768_at_news.demon.co.uk>...

>You'd need to stop the OracleServiceSID and OracleStartSID services
>too. A sledgehammer method of getting rid of the instances would be to
>delete the reg keys
>\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\OracleServiceSID etc...

Also allowed method of NT services deleting by using INSTSRV utility from Resource Kit.
I delete unsuccessfully installation of Oracle by run commands instsrv OracleTNSListener remove
instsrv OracleServiceELM remove
instsrv OracleStartELM

deleting all files in \ORANT and deleting key LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Oracle

---
With best regards,

                   Steve John Samond