Re: Help !!! Forms Cartridge

From: <suisum_at_freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>
Date: 1998/10/18

If you said that you are using dynamic html, look at the html code.   In Internet Explorer: View | Source.
  In Netscape View | Page Source.
Or try to find out the dynamic html code for the page.

I believe that the path to find the gif file is incorrect so taht the applet just skip the statement.

I have problems to use the dynamic html. Could you mind to share your code and tips to create the dynamic html?

Best regards,

Brian Everett (beverett_at_remove_this.usa.net) wrote:

: Your listener can tell you where the gif images are located.
: Under configuration look at the virtual directories. If you are
: viewing the static html file and you can see the images perhaps
: there is no virtual directory settings for images in which case it
: would expect to see the images in the same directory as the html file.
: You should create a virtual directory for all your images and
: then alter your code to use it.

: 17 Oct 1998 11:57:25 GMT, "Sudip Roy" <sudip.roy_at_pcm.bosch.de> wrote:

: >Hello Everyone,
: >
: >We are using Oracle Application Server 3.0.1, Dev 2000 Server 2.1 on
: >Windows NT 4.0 Server.
: >
: >When the forms applet is shown in the WEB browser, the button icons are not
: >visible , when using cartridge HTML (Dynamic HTML).
: >
: >We have tried copying the GIF files to both /web_html/ and
: >also ORACLE_HOME\bin (Cartridge directory as mentioned in the manual).
: >
: >But the icons show when using static html if the files are copied to
: >/web_html/.
: >
: >So, how do we make the icons show when using Cartridge HTML ?
: >
: >Please send a mail to venkatesh.vinod_at_pcm.bosch.de
: >
: >Thanks in advance,
: >Vinod

: Good Luck! Brian_RestonVA