Re: Best database for web backend on Linux?

From: Kurt Wall <kwall_at_uswest.net>
Date: 1998/10/18

Using recycled bits, Anthony Mandic pleaded:

%Thornton Prime wrote:
%

%> There are persistent rumblings that IBM will release DB2 for Linux first
%> quarter next year.
%
%	Now I've heard everything! How long before MS announce a version of
%	MS SQL Server for Linux?

When hell freezes solid and Microsoft release the source for Windows NT.

Kurt

--
I'm so relieved that there wasn't an apostle named `Kurt'.