Redo Log problem

From: <sbenyo_at_ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 23:15:50 +0200

I have a 7.3.3 database on NT.
Right now I have 3 redo log groups of 500K each. Once a week I run a big batch procedure in the database.

When I look in the ALERT log file I see this message from time to time:

thread 1 cannot allocate new log sequence #....

I also have problems with the time this procedure takes, and I think there is a connection to this problem.

Anything will help!!

10X

            Shaul Received on Sun Oct 18 1998 - 16:15:50 CDT