Re: system privilege granting

From: Joe Brown <joe_at_hopi.dtcc.edu>
Date: 18 Oct 1998 20:52:12 GMT

The best solution *IMHO* for many reasons, is to create a seperate instance for testing purposes.

Then you can grant to your harts content w/o concerns of production data.

--
(: Joe Brown :) joe_at_apache.dtcc.edu I believe Wine is going to be great if it ever gets finished. . . I believe Linux _is_ great even though it's not finished! ! ! I believe you have my address. :-) Received on Sun Oct 18 1998 - 15:52:12 CDT