Re: sqlloader

From: <ameguerian_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 14:13:59 GMT

     I am not sure, but I am using this one bellow and it works fine. I can't    see much difference between the two. The only thing I can think of is that    you have a blank line at the end of your file.

LOAD DATA
INFILE *
INTO TABLE TABLE1
FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',' OPTIONALLY ENCLOSED BY '"' (

col1,
col2,
col3,
col4,