system privilege granting

From: Brian Yan <by2_at_gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 23:29:09 -0600

I have a test schema called TEST on the database, which contains thousands of objects. In the same database, there are some test users as well. I want to grant the necessary privilege so that the test users can select, update, delete tables. I understant that I can achieve this by granting SELECT(UPDATE, DELETE) ANY TABLE to users. However, this would allow users to manupulate the table in any schemas. My question is: Is there any method that can grant these privelege to specific schema? For example: GRANT SELECT ANY TABLE ON schema_name TO user1?

Thank you for your help!

Brian Received on Sun Oct 18 1998 - 00:29:09 CDT