Re: LISTOWNER/Users Question and Request

From: Joe Brown <joe_at_hopi.dtcc.edu>
Date: 1998/10/17

I think it's annoying to, but there's not much you can do unless you write your own news reader that tags cross posts read after seen in one group.

I *think* trn does this. But I havn't seen a port of it to the PC/MSwares. I just installed Linux, so trn is back in my life... :-)

Also, we should write a thankyou note to AOL for not allowing cross posts with their news reader... :-/

Other than that, get over it. It's a fact of the Usenet.

--
(: Joe Brown :)				      joe_at_apache.dtcc.edu
I believe Wine is going to be great if it ever gets finished. . .