LISTOWNER/Users Question and Request

From: Ross Mohan <nonspam_rmohan_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1998/10/17

Hi All,

I am a relative newcomer to this list ( *.server and *.misc ) and I notice that
not only does cross-posting occur, it seems to be the norm. In the Grand Scheme of Things, this is no big deal, and at the same time I'd rather see it
not happen. Does anybody share these thoughts?

Regards,

Ross Mohan
Greencastle Database Systems, LLC

ps kind of ironic that I had to cross-post this! But it's a shared list/maintenance

    question and not, say, a technical dba question which would belong only     in *.server...... Received on Sat Oct 17 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT