How to change ORACLE_SID?

From: Violin <violin.hsiao_at_mail.pouchen.com.tw>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 06:01:53 GMT

Hello,
I have 2 databases Oracle7.3 ,one on NT4.0 and the other on NetWare 4.10,
'Cause the 2 databases were created when installing, the ORACLE_SID were both ORCL.
Now I want to change the ORACLE_SID of them, could any one teach me how to change ORACLE_SID? Thank you in advance.
Please Cc to: violin.hsiao_at_mail.pouchen.com.tw

Violin. Received on Sat Oct 17 1998 - 01:01:53 CDT