Help me choose a DB administration tool

From: Greg C. <gdclark_at_southwind.net>
Date: 16 Oct 1998 15:24:09 GMT

I am considering purchasing DBArtisan as my tool to admin my databases. Could anyone shed some light on their experience with DBArtisan? I am interested to know the pros and cons. Is there perhaps a better tool than DBArtisan available?
Please contact me by email.
Thank you Received on Fri Oct 16 1998 - 10:24:09 CDT