Re: Oracle: "Microsoft is quaking in its boots over Linux"

From: ASTROSPMIS <astrospmis_at_aol.com>
Date: 16 Oct 1998 12:17:30 GMT

Just What I expected from the Oracle Heads! Still Living in the past. And sorry but this AOL is free!!! (and what about Redhat ???? are they going to give that away for free???)
Anything from Oracle I've installed, configured or tuned (With Oracle's Support)
has been a complete failure!
None of these failures had anything to do with Microsoft products either!
Just good ole UNIX. Received on Fri Oct 16 1998 - 07:17:30 CDT