Re: How to run procedure on database startup? NT

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 02:39:16 GMT

Hi:

You can use simple DOS commands in .BAT or .CMD files. If those aren't sophisticated enough, try downloading the Windows Scripting Host from Microsoft's web-site. This allows you to use VBscript or Jscript as a host-level scripting language under NT.

I believe you will need to create a simple AUTOEXEC.BAT that will be run on boot up. Put whatever DOS commands and calls to WSH scripts into that file, and I believe it will do the trick.

Good luck,
Dave