Oracle 7.3.2.1.1 WGS and NT 4.0 Compatible?

From: Bill Barnard <wbarnard_at_pechan.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 21:14:12 -0400

In looking at the Oracle website, it appears that they are now indicating that Oracle 7.3 is supported under NT 4.0. Is this indeed the case? I have Oracle Workgroup Server version 7.3.2.1.1 currently running under NT 3.51, but I'd like to upgrade that machine to NT 4.0. Any problems/special precautions in doing this? Right now I only have the sample data base set up and running on that machine.

TIA Bill Barnard
The Pechan-Avanti Group
a unit of E.H. Pechan and Assoc., Inc.
3500 Westgate Drive, Suite 103
Durham, NC 27707
wbarnard_at_NOBESPAMMINpechan.com

remove NOBESPAMMIN to reply by email Received on Thu Oct 15 1998 - 20:14:12 CDT