Re: Tuning Oracle Financials

From: MikeM <MikeM_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 17:28:53 +0200

I don't know whether I would go as far as to say "tuned to perfection". Near perfection, maybe :)

As the server side seems to be ok???, start investigating from the client perspective.

  1. Are your client machines sufficient. i.e. swapping etc.
  2. Is the network sufficient. i.e. not saturated.
  3. Try profiling a particular users session.

HTH Mike