Re: Oracle: "Microsoft is quaking in its boots over Linux"

From: Joe Brown <joe_at_hopi.dtcc.edu>
Date: 15 Oct 1998 08:13:49 GMT

Err.. I think this work only with old 95

In the newer 95's you need set 'bootgui=0' in msdos.sys and call windows 'win' from autoexec.bat otherwise 'mode co80' doesn't work.

--
(: Joe Brown :) joe_at_apache.dtcc.edu I believe Wine is going to be great if it ever gets finished. . . I believe Linux _is_ great even though it's not finished! ! ! I believe you have my address. :-) Received on Thu Oct 15 1998 - 03:13:49 CDT