Re: Information on charts/graphs and the web

From: Mike Christensen <mike_at_soft-tek.com>
Date: 1998/10/14

Please take a look at GRAFSMAN from Soft-tek International, Inc.

You will find a live demonstration on our website:

http://www.soft-tek.com

GRAFSMAN/WWW creates a GIF image of your chart as a server-side application. It will also automatically generate an image map for your chart.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance,

Mike Christensen
Soft-tek International, Inc.
1999 N. Amidon, Wichita, KS 67203
316 838 7200(v) -- 316 838 3789(f)