Oracle Instance Failed on NT startup

From: Chen Hui <chen_at_mictokyo.co.jp>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 13:38:08 +0900

Hi,group

I installed ORACLE For NT Workgroup Server 7.3.4 on my NT server, but there is a problem when I restart my NT machine. It's that the Oracle instance service can't start successfully, and the event view told that
" The Open procedure of Service Oracle7 (DLL "operfdll.dll") failed, the service can make use of performance data. Returned status was DWORD 0" Can anyone tell me what does all of above message mean, and what should I do to solve this problem? However, I can start the instance from control - service without any problems.

Thank in advance.

Chen Hui Received on Wed Oct 14 1998 - 23:38:08 CDT