Re: Configurating a MTS server

From: <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 18:19:13 GMT

First off, I'm not sure of your reasoning behind using MTS (multi threaded server), but it's your database.
Un-comment the following similiar lines from your init<sid>.ora file...

# mts_dispatchers="ipc,1"
# mts_max_dispatchers=10
# mts_servers=1
# mts_max_servers=10
# mts_service=y2k
# mts_listener_address="(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=ipc)(KEY=y2k))"

--
Oracle DBA/UNIX System Admin
Advanced Enterprise Solutions