Re: bad performance

From: R.Schierbeek <bytelife_at_worldonline.nl>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 13:37:12 +0200

Hello Sbaiz,

Windows or WNT screen drawing can take a lot of time ! Hide your Sqlplus window fully or partially behind another window and check the speed.

Or try:
SQL>SELECT count(*)

    FROM "CUSTOMERS",

                 "ORGANIZATION_STRUCTURE_NODES"
    WHERE  ( "ORGANIZATION_STRUCTURE_NODES"."CUSTOMER_ID" =
                    "CUSTOMERS"."CUSTOMER_ID" )
    ORDER BY "CUSTOMERS"."CUSTOMER_ID" ASC ; Should be faster.

Also, working throug a telnet terminal emulator directly on the Unix box can speed up results.

Sbaiz heeft geschreven in bericht <01bdf68d$0f5aea40$b8cd5997_at_sbaiz>...