Tuning Oracle Financials

From: Adiel Kader <AKader_at_mweb.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 13:23:07 +0200

Hi

I am having problems with the performance with my Oracle Financials. My Oracle Server is tuned to perfection. I am getting between 96% - 99% hit ratios, no contention, no latch contention etc. But the performance on the Applications side sucks.

Could somebody please direct me to a place that I can start looking to start tuning the Oracle Financials. Is there perhaps a checklist one can carry out to try improving the Oracle Financials. Even if you can point me to some manuals which could help.

I would really appreciate any help

Please contact me on any of the following if you can help.

phone office: +27 21 918 8456
phone mobile +27 82 820 6114
Email AKader_at_mweb.com

Thanks Received on Wed Oct 14 1998 - 06:23:07 CDT