OAS4.0

From: Bruno <bmmpt_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 10:28:01 +0100

I'm using the Oracle Aplication Server 4.0.6.4 (Jweb Cartridge) and the Internet Explorer 4 and I keep recieving this error message:

Can not servive this request, please try again later.

I created an application (Jweb) and added some cartridges to the application with the OAS Manager 4.0. When I try to access a cartrige (with a browser link) for the first time the OAS responds well, but after that I get the previous message for any request. I have to try over and over again to get the right response.

If anyone knows how to prevent this from happening I would appreciate some help.

My email is bmmpt_at_hotmail.com

Thank you,

Bruno Mendonça. Received on Wed Oct 14 1998 - 04:28:01 CDT