Re: Trying WHERE CONTAINS command

From: Rod Stewart <rod.stewart_at_afp.gov.au>
Date: 1998/10/13

What you are trying to use is query syntax particular to context cartridge. So, in the unlikely event that you have a context policy on All_tab_COLUMNS, check the grants against the CTXSYS.DR_REWRITE package, I think that PUBLIC should have execution rights to the package as part of the default set up of context.

If however I have completely confused you by discussing Oracle Context, try the following

select *
from All_tab_COLUMNS
where table_name like '$TSP'

the CONTAINS keyword is specific to context queries

Hope this helps

Rod J. Stewart