I, Oracle 8 Server and JAVA .... (bah!)

From: Walter Pircali <walter_at_dse.it>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 21:37:34 +0200

Hi folks, I've a question to make you...

I have some systems composed by NT worsk. or server, office 97 , netscape
and Oracle 8 (with and without Dev2.1).

It happens that when I invoke DataBase Assistant to create a DB, starts the launch
proc. , the jawaw proc and itīs all. It happens nothing more, and I've to kill the
processes.

Does anyone of you have an answer to thil f!?="=ing thing?

I appreciate very much everything you can tell me ...

bye and tanks Received on Tue Oct 13 1998 - 14:37:34 CDT