ORACLE ERROR 0RA-07320 login rejected

From: <drona_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 14:29:56 GMT

Hi I am running oracle 7.3.4 on HP-UX 10.20. I get the ORA-07320 whenever any user other than oracle tries to connect to a server process. I did not have the problem connecting to server process with new users at very first time i,e immediately after the creation of the instance and users. CAn some one help me in solving the problem? Also suggest the relevant documents? thank you