Re: data mart / data warehousing

From: Dr.Matt <fields_at_zip.eecs.umich.edu>
Date: 13 Oct 1998 13:51:24 GMT

In a certain newsgroup called comp.databases.oracle.server, there was a poster called <kasandra_at_my-dejanews.com>, for it means . And the
Lord Bob spoke unto and bade
 relay
<6vvglo$erm$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com> unto the people, saying:

>I have posted a question on the above several weeks ago. But looks like no one
>reply yet.
>
>I really need your answer to the pitfalls that I should look out for in
>implementing a data mart or warehouse. Pleases advise.
>
>Thanks
>Kasandra

This is a huge topic. Oracle Ed offers a full-day or 4-day class in it, surf their web site. Received on Tue Oct 13 1998 - 08:51:24 CDT