Re: Mailing from Oracle Server

From: Steve Haynes <steve_at_rwx777.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 22:24:39 +0100

In article <3621B000.8A4C8D84_at_datenrevision.de>, Rolf Hauck <Rolf.Hauck_at_datenrevision.de> writes
>> Dear All,
>> I am a novice with Oracle so please bear with me.
>>
>> I am needing to send an email from oracle server when a certain event
>> happens. Can anyone please tell me how to email from oracle server??
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Joe

take a look at oracle external procedures once you have a dll which can send your email.
Steve
p.s
good luck.
--
Please remove nospam from my address to Reply. Received on Mon Oct 12 1998 - 16:24:39 CDT